Sunday, March 20, 2011

Forever...

Forever...

The times I remember
The look on your face;
The touch of your hand
No time can erase.

I wish you were here
So close, here with me;
I long to feel you
Set my heart free.

The times that we share
Don’t seem hardly enough;
Long moments without you
To go through is rough.

But then I remember:
This love will not sever;
It comes from above
And we have forever!

We have forever:
Though now maybe not;
We have forever:
A beautiful thought!

We have forever:
I can love you;
We have forever:
I know that it’s true!

So when in my heart
The longing is great,
When I think of your touch
And I don’t want to wait,

I am reminded of this
And so I can smile;
We will have forever
Though it might take a while.

His love never ends
No time or distance sever;
This love that He’s given
It will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment