Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wish I Could Express...


Wish I Could Express...

Wish I could just express Your love
And what it means to me;
Wish I could somehow let You know
That Your touch makes me free.

Your love is strong,
It never fails,
It never fades,
Encompassing,
Holding me,
Filling me with Your strength;

Your love is steady
When I am not,
Still you hold on
You never let go;
You bring my heart peace
As I rest in You.

Your love is deep
Like an ocean,
Or the vast universe;
Like treasures unearthed,
Mysteries waiting
Just beyond my reach;
Yet I touch You
And You speak to me.

Your love is new,
Though from the start;
It has been,
And always will be,
Still it is breathing, alive,
Changing and fresh.
You make my heart anew!

I make attempts and try my best
To describe Your love so true;
But nothing could ever aptly express
The love I share with You!

No comments:

Post a Comment