Monday, February 28, 2011

Reaching Out....


Reaching Out...

The world around bid me forget all but that which is seen
The veil is thick, yet beyond its shroud are truly wondrous things
Yet they say no, just turn away, there is no such truth
No answer or hope can they give to lost and searching youth
Yet my heart bid that I believe in what I hardly feel
A voice inside, so deep inside me, says it is real
Yea, more, it asks me to beckon you to my side
To join me in this place where time and dreams and eternity collide
And find that in the clash of these a rhythm true is found
Its beat finds its way into my heart and lets me hear the sound
Of waves upon the shore of eternity's sweet haven
A place where I find a solace for my soul's deep craving
Where joy I find, where love is mine, where dreams are always true
Where I know reality will meet one day to find me there with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment