Friday, September 20, 2013

Sacred Love

I feel the beat
The rhythmic sound
Calling from deep within the ground
Where mother earth would bid me stay
Yet father sky calls me away

One thing
I hold on to
But one
The one I must let go

But clasped still deep
So deep within
I never will let go

Flutter to the earth
Fallen
Still
Yet not alone

More alive
Heartbeat
Real
Than cold smooth stone

Finding a heart
So lovely
Rare
Like orchid rose

Like secret falls
Of bridal veil
True love flows

We embrace
A sacred touch
Where earth meets sky

But like a dream
It disappears
When opens eye

A moment home
And then alone
Recalling haven blessed

A long lost kiss
That found its place
And happiness

Never tame
Reckless love
Bespeaking sacred story

Lost and found
Where earth meets sky
Forever's glory

No comments:

Post a Comment